Thursday, December 01, 2005

A New Wrinkle for Boxing

By Cassandra D

I'm not one to enjoy watching guys (or gals, for that matter) beat each other to the point of brain injury and unconsciousness, though even I can admit that a boxing movie like Cinderella Man (inexplicably poorly received by the public) is fun to watch.

Anything that makes preserving brain function a key part of the sport gets a thumbs up from me. So here's a new twist on boxing that might make even me a fan.

(via Huffington Post)

2 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger Ceres said...

I enjoyed that story Ms. D. Chessboxing deserves a spot in the Olympics.

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous turtle said...

I think one reason Cinderella Man did such lousy box office was its unfortunate title. I, for one, kept thinking it was some caper movie with Nicholas Cage...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home