Saturday, January 28, 2006

A Kick in Oklahoma City's Teeth

By Cassandra D

Is it just me or does anyone else think it was rather rotten of the new owners of Six Flags to not only move the corporate headquarters out of town, but also sell off Frontier City and White Water Bay?

I had figured that there was little hope of keeping headquarters here, but I had thought (naively) that Frontier City might at least end up with a makeover as a result of the deal. I had thought and, I must admit, even sort of assumed that as a little hat tip to the old home town and as a consolation prize for our losing the HQ, the new Six Flags owners would buff up our parks.

It's clear I'm no business mogul.

And Dan Snyder, I will no longer root for the Washington Redskins, you thief!

1 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger SoonerThought said...

bummer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home