Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Rush Loves It When Our Troops Get Tortured To Death

By Cassandra D

Rush is having a great day. He just loves that our soldiers were tortured and beheaded. You know why? Because he gets so excited he almost wets himself at the thought of making people hate liberals. That is his entire reason for being. He is at his happiest when he can say that Democrats love such events as today's, because he loves to say that Democrats like anything that makes Bush look bad. And most of all he knows nothing will make Americans hate Democrats more than thinking that Democrats support our troops being tortured and beheaded.


(After reading the material for the addendum on my previous post, I decided to take off the gloves. And I'm not so sure this is a straw-man argument. I'm thinking it is pure and unadulterated truth.)

2 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger Lynette said...

You would think that ass would alienate people rather than unite them. I am confident there are thousands (if not millions) of his listeners who simply take what he has said on this issue as fact. That there is not a public outcry against his hateful lies is unbelievable.

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Cassandra D said...

Thanks for commenting, Lynette! I, like you, have been filled with hate hate hate hate hate, which I hate, and it is nice to share my venting with somebody.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home