Thursday, July 27, 2006

And For the Impaired Among Us...

By Cassandra D

If you are like me and think that Chase put in photos of the same guy for Ryan Phillippe and Justin Timberlake, STD just isn't that fun. (Not to mention that I haven't the slightest clue who Ryan Phillippe is.)

Test your face recognition abilities here, courtesy of Harvard and University College London's Prosopagnosia research site.


Addendum:
For the culturally challenged like me, Phillippe was the young cop in Crash. How did I ever live without Google?

4 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Debbie Downer said...

Don't worry Cass, I knew exactly who those people were and STD still isn't any fun. But hey, I guess I don't have to look at this blog...oh wait, yes I do. I have to be ready for the quiz.

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's also married to reese witherspoon, from Walk The Line (as a most recent movie for her, but she's in tons of other stuff).

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't Ryan Phillipe also in "Cruel Intentions"?

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Cassandra D said...

Google says, "Yes. Next question?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home