Monday, July 24, 2006

Oklahoma's Own Ann Coulter

By Cassandra D

Gee, who knew an Oklahoma State Senate race could generate so much (warranted) national ridicule?

First we have Joshua Jantz with his strange religious mailer, publicized on national blogs as if to prove how nutty we Okies are with our religion.

And now, local "Democrat" Drew Dugan sends out a bash mailer against Andrew Rice, whose brother died in the World Trade Center, accusing him of being soft on terrorism. That Ann Coulter move made the Daily Kos.

We're Famous!

4 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Anonymous flamewhore said...

Well I'm glad that JJ isn't a Democrat or than we would really look bad. I must say I admire his tactic though, you can't get more religious than putting your prayers on display.

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Cassandra D said...

I must say that Joshua seemed very nice and quite sincere when he came to my door. And he didn't talk to me about religion. So if Dugan wins and Jantz wins, I'll have a tough time figuring out how to vote. I might just have to "forget" to vote on that one.

 
At 8:21 AM, Anonymous flamewhore said...

Go with God-- at least you'll know who is running Joshua's campaign.

I wish my district were as interesting as yours. I just have to choose between on WASP over another and not one of them has knocked on my door.

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Red Dirt said...

Look at this way, Cassandra, if Joshua wins you'll have a nice thicket of thorns around your district to keep out evil influences!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home