Sunday, July 23, 2006

Question For Candidates

By Cassandra D

We here in Oklahoma's Fifth Congressional District are being subjected to quite the media blitz by Republicans vying for their party's nomination. Abortion is a big topic, and in newspaper interviews, several of the candidates have indicated that they believe that abortion should be illegal with no exceptions or only for the life of the mother.

Here's the question I want someone to ask them, on camera, so we can see how they respond:

"If your neighbor's 12-year-old daughter were kidnapped, brutally raped, and became pregnant as a result of her ordeal, should it be a crime for her to have an abortion?"

11 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Larry Mondello said...

The way these bozos would answer: it would be "is she an illegal alien?"

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous flamewhore said...

They might also want to put a mile-high fence around her. Got to keep the doctors out and her alien fetus in.

Assholes. (I know, I'm a shameless word theif.)

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the Middle East, her family would kill her to maintain family honor. Perhaps once the West has been Islamicized, we will see that as the candidates' position next?

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Doc Pants said...

Only if her attacker was black. A white rape baby...well, there's worse things in Oklahoma.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Cassandra D said...

Red Dirt, are you trying to provide Republicans with the "We are better than those evil Muslims, so no complaints allowed" excuse? Are we talking torture here? I guess maybe so.

 
At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I was just being goofy because I didn't really have anything to offer. As far as I'm concerned, abortion to save the life of the mother, in the case of rape or incest is a no-brainer. And I can't imagine anyone opposing it under those circumstances.

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous glibberazzi said...

Whoa, I did NOT know that Red Dirt could be goofy!

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Red Dirt said...

I thought everyone here on CTTC thought that in the dictionary, under the word "goofy," there would be the synonym "Red Dirt" along with "proto-fascist."

 
At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Red Dirt said...

Oh, and it's "gliberatti"....

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Dan Rather said...

Mr. Dirt you missed the clue. A mispelled "word" gets your goat every single time.

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Red Dirt said...

But that's my word! It's mine! I made it up, it is my precioussss.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home