Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Time To Scare Up the Energy To Get Scared Again


By Cassandra D

You know, I think I can't whip up the energy to worry about this very real threat:

"...one of the nation's foremost experts on the subject of Osama bin Laden says that al Qaeda is "going to detonate a nuclear device inside the United States." If that doesn't scare you, you are no longer scareable."

It's not that I doubt the credibility of this latest report. In fact, it seems more real than the almost certainly politically-inspired threat warnings of the past six years.

It's just that I don't know what else to do. If the powers that be won't listen to Frank Rich and Keith Olbermann and don't respond to my paltry emails, what else can I do? Besides post on a blog?

And our government is an utter failure at everything it touches. I have no faith that even if we put our minds to it, we could do anything right.

Even that bright shining light of success, NASA, has been sullied. The myth of American excellence is dead.

Or maybe I'm just overly pessimistic today.

So there you have it. I've posted my blog post on the subject and that's all I can do.

5 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Anonymous movie scary said...

This is sade but true, our government sucks but we can not give up.

 
At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

打工兼差



禮服店



酒店工作



酒店打工



酒店兼職



寒假打工



酒店經紀



台北酒店



酒店上班



酒店經紀人



台北酒店經紀



酒店兼差

 
At 3:04 AM, Anonymous bryann said...

Great post!!! Thanks for writing that!
Cheap essay papers

 
At 2:56 AM, Anonymous adward said...

Would love to always get updated great blog ! .
UAE Audit

 
At 3:23 AM, Anonymous David said...

I have seen some crappy posts but this one really impresses me. Good work….
International Business Company RAK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home