Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Bob Woodward: Look at Me! Look at Me!

Bob Woodward apologizes for not having told The Washington Post about his involvement in the Valerie Plame leak.

How's this for a self-aggrandizing mea culpa?

"I hunkered down. I'm in the habit of keeping secrets ..."

There, there ... yes, yes, Bob. You were a very important fella once upon a time. You helped bring down a president, right? You're boss.

So, just who did tell him about Valerie Plame? William Casey on his deathbed?

1 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chase left off the last part of Woodward's statement, which, if read in its entirety, sounds a lot like something Nixon might say...

"I hunkered down. I'm in the habit of keeping secrets. I didn't want anything out there that was going to get me subpoenaed."

Karma, and all the rest of that rot.

Cheerio.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home