Friday, January 06, 2006

Friday Random 10

Well, it's time for another spin of the iPod. For whatever reason, there's a bit of a classic rock strain today.

1. A.C. Newman, "Better Than Most"
2. Suzanne Vega, "Tom's Diner"
3. Eric Clapton, "Lay Down Sally"
4. Elton John, "Rocket Man"
5. Nellie McKay, "The Dog Song"
6. David Bowie, "John, I'm Only Dancing"
7. Tom Waits, "Hang On St. Chrisopher"
8. Lyle Lovett, "She's Already Made Up Her Mind"
9. Jan & Dean, "Surf City"
10. The Black Keys, "10 A.M. Automatic"

4 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got my own hands on that Slow Wonder album and am digging it HARD.

1.Wilco, "Passenger Side"
2.Of Montreal, "The Party's Crashing Me"
3.Rush, "Vital Signs"
4.Warren Zevon, "I Was In the House When the House Burned Down"
5.Flaming Lips, "The Spark That Bled"
6.ABBA, "Knowing Me Knowing You"
7.Syd Barrett, "Golden Hair"
8.Camper Van Beethoven, "Never Go Back"
9.House of Freaks, "I Got Happy"
10.Josh Rouse, "Ugly Stories"

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was me up there...

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Daniel Gale-Grogen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Daniel Gale-Grogen said...

Sorry -- I was off format on the deleted comment. Here goes with my inaugural randomer:

1. Ben Folds, "Not the Same"
2. Bob Dylan, "Subterranean Homesick Blues"
3. Fiona Apple, "Extraordinary Machine"
4. Crispin Glover, "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'"
5. Parliament, "Theme From the Black Hole"
6. Ween, "Dr. Rock"
7. The Clientele, "When You and I Were Young"
8. Belle and Sebastian, "Sleep the Clock Around"
9. Ryan Adams, "New York, New York"
10. Teenage Fanclub and De La Soul, "Fallin'"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home