Friday, July 15, 2005

Friday Random 10

For too long, I've had to idly sit by and read the Friday random 10 songs via the iPod shuffling of such bloggers as Rox Populi and others. But as a proud owner of a brand spankin' new iPod who is still in the process of transferring my music collection to it, here's my random shuffle for today:

1. Fatboy Slim, "The Rockafeller Skank"
2. The Cure, "A Forest"
3. The Flaming Lips, "Placebo Headwound"
4. Elvis Costello, "You Tripped at Every Step"
5. The Temptations, "All I Need"
6. The Five Americans, "Western Union"
7. The Beatles, "Rocky Raccoon"
8. The Red Hot Chili Peppers, "Fight Like a Brave"
9. Sebadoh, "On Fire"
10. Pinback, "Sender"

2 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you going to do when some of my weird and/or embarrassing music pops up on your shuffle? Report it or shuffle again? Will you be willing to claim "Free to Be You and Me" or a nice bagpipe medley as your own? (Thanks, honey, for putting my stuff on your iPod.)

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't worry about it, Mrs. Chase. He already admitted to the Chili Peppers. It can't get much worse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home