Tuesday, August 23, 2005

And the Nominees Are ...

"You like me! You really like me!!"

The 2005 Okie Blog Award nominations are in, and we'd be fibbing if we didn't admit to being pretty flattered and honored to be in the running.

This blog has been nominated in three categories: Best Overall Blog, Best Humor Blog and Best Writing Blog. We were hoping against hope to make Best Hung Blog, but wouldn't you know it, there's no such category -- which means the surgery was for naught.

There are some really tremendous bloggers in our fair state -- some of whom are friends, some of whom are inspiration, some of whom I have to concede I hadn't even been familiar with until the nominations. All are worth checking out.

If you're an Okie blogger, it's time to fulfill your civic duty and vote here.

1 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

See, I nominated you for Best Hung Blog. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home