Saturday, August 27, 2005

Fiddle Dee Dee

Tara Reid: Hopeless Romantic ...

"Eventually, I definitely want a family. If I didn't have a family, I would really be a heartbroken person. That is the most important thing I will ever do."

OK, well the most important thing Tara Reid will ever do is downing a couple dozen kamikaze shots in Paris Hilton's dungeon while a trio of transgendered dwarves snort Peruvian coke from between her fake boobs ... but starting a family is a close second ...


(via Thighs Wide Shut)

4 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And they don't look fake to me.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Conrad Spencer said...

Hey, since when did my weekend become everyone's business?

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Well in Tara's defense she didn't say a family of what exactly...

:)

 
At 2:48 AM, Anonymous psychic said...

Life is all about fun. Good job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home