Friday, September 02, 2005

Friday Random 10

iPod. You pod. We all scream for ice cream.

Or something like that.

1. Neil Diamond, "Sweet Caroline"
2. Jane's Addiction, "Sympathy"
3. The Standells, "Sometimes Good Guys Don't Wear White"
4. The Beatles, "And Your Bird Can Sing"
5. The Eels, "I'm Going to Stop Pretending That I Didn't Break Your Heart"
6. Martha & the Vandellas, "Quicksand"
7. Van Morrison, "Jackie Wilson Said (I'm in Heaven When You Smile)"
8. Pete Townshend, "Let My Love Open the Door"
9. The Monkees, "Daydream Believer"
10. The Young Fresh Fellows, "The Family Gun"

2 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the monkees? God, you're weird

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger VillageEclair said...

I just wanted to congratulate you
on your winning your thing!
I'm working hard to get something next year, so if you don't mind I'm going
to list songs, only on Mondays, and I
don't have an ipod, so that will make it
a little different than yours.
Plus, I'm having an awards thing to kind
of ingrateiate myself and if you don't mind I probably won't have you on my thing (since you've already won and I wanted some of the other people to win something.)

I really like the name of your blog.
How did you come up with that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home