Monday, October 17, 2005

The 100,000 Mark

Not to be too self-indulgent, but we here at Cutting to the Chase are tickled pink (not that there's anything wrong with that) about having just surpassed the 100,000 visitors mark. Granted, the vast majority of visitors to this site are drawn here by pictures of Tara Reid and Google word searches that even make me blush, but what the hell, I'll take what I can get.

Still, 100,000 is a big number. Just to put that in perspective: If you had 100,000 pennies, you would have $1,000. Or to put it another way: If you had 100,000 eggs, you could make roughly 33,333 three-egg omelets. That's a heck of a lot more than Babe Ruth ever ate in one sitting.

So there. I hope you're impressed. At any rate, thanks for reading.

2 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

I am completely impressed. But not surprised, of course. :) I'm only a quarter of the way there...

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Dr. Pants said...

Three more visitors and I think I'll have hit the big 2-5. Yup. Twenty-five visitors.

Or maybe 25 page loads. Still. I'm awesome, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home