Tuesday, October 11, 2005

When You Know ...

"When you know some of the things that I know, that I probably shouldn't know, that take me in this direction, you will understand why I have said ... that I believe that Harriet Miers will be a good justice."

-- Focus on the Family lunatic and vowed SpongeBob SquarePants foe James Dobson, October of 2005


"I'm telling you, her ass was this big..."


"Some day, when you know what I know and what I have learned, and that day will come, you will never again think of the United States of America in the same way."

-- Stephen Jones, conspiracy mongering attorney for Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh, in December of 1995


"That's a mighty salacious dog you got there ..."

Birds of a feather?

1 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

More cushion fer the pushin'!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home