Monday, February 06, 2006

Intelligently Designed

By Daniel Gale-Grogen

According to the entertainment blog iwatchstuff.com, Warner Bros. has picked up The Day After Tomorrow director Roland Emmerich's 10,000 B.C., which apparently follows the life of a mammoth hunter.

We've never been great fans of Emmerich's sense of logic -- uploading a virus from an Apple PowerBook into an alien spaceship? -- but come on: how can the film be titled 10,000 B.C. when everyone knows that the world is only 6,000 years old?

1 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey look everyone, it's another loaded one-liner crack about Intelligent Design theory. Look at me! Look at me! I'm clever Daniel Gale Grogen and I don't want to seriously discuss much of anything! I wouldn't know where to start in discussing, for example, the kalam cosmological argument.

Don't we all feel better about ourselves in the left wing mental masturbation club now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home