Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sex Tape Derby, Round 54

Welcome back, my friends, to the derby that never ends. We're so glad you could attend. Come inside, come inside.

OK, now that I got that damn song out of my head, let's get to the particulars. Let's assume for a minute that you have a libido and a voyeuristic streak to go with it. Of the following celebrities, whom would you rather see let their love flow? Think long and hard on this, STDers, the fate of the free world hangs in the balance.

Christ. I need to switch to decaf.

Anyway, post your selections in the comments section below.

Radha Mitchell or ...













Angie Harmon?












Country star Dierks Bentley or ...














Keith Urban?

4 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Angie Harmon. Just...yes, OK? That's it. She is the sort of minor celebrity you hope will fall on hard times and have to do a Dolph Lundgren movie, taking the extra $500,000 for showing tits. So, the chance to see her riding the bone pony, whether it's with hubby Jason Sehorn or former co-star Sam Watterston, you take that chance.

2. That Kieth Urban girl is hot. Is she fucking Russell Crowe or something, because I don't know that she's getting with any aussies.

Damn. Kieth Urban is almost as fuckable as Taylor Hansen.

 
At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm...I bet Urban's hair smells like strawberries.

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Larry, Angie's problem is that sharp Texas accent filtered through a Marlboro rasp. Not pretty. Radha, on the other hand, is nothing but hot -- she did the she did the sweet and juicy sapphic tango in "High Art." The only problem was, it was with Ally Sheedy - blechem.

2. Urban for the aforementioned possibility that the tape would involve his impeccably hot-tastic fy-ance.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Conrad Spencer said...

Cassandra--I'm with you in feeling woefully inadequate in my pop culture knowledge. Based on the pictures provided, I'll go with Radha. And since everyone is so cryptic about Keith Urban's fiancé, I had to go to Google to learn that it's Nicole Kidman. That disappointing and I'm sure she could do better, but I'll still have go with Urban. Even the possibility of Kidman sex tape somehow makes this world seem like a better place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home