Friday, June 02, 2006

Friday Random 10

I can't believe I actually went a week without posting a Sex Tape Derby. Lord forgive me, but I've been slacking big-time on CTTC these last several weeks. At any rate, let me offer a heartfelt thanks to the decent and upstanding contributors on this here blog. Freedom is on the march because of you.

Oh, yeah, and now for the obligatory Friday iPod shuffle ...

1. Bob Seger, "Rock and Roll Never Forgets"
2. Tommy James & the Shondells, "Hanky Panky"
3. Frank Zappa & the Mothers of Invention, "Harry, You're a Beast"
4. The Velvet Underground, "Sunday Morning"
5. Brave Combo, "Fly Me to the Moon"
6. John Wesley Harding, "Old Girlfriends"
7. Marcy Playground, "Sherry Fraser"
8. The Replacements, "Portland"
9. Jane's Addiction, "Summertime Rolls"
10. Los Lobos, "Don't Worry Baby"

4 Comments:

At 1:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Sex Tape Derby this week?! You're letting the terrorists win Chase.

 
At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MADGE, I WANT YOUR BODY!

1. The Folk Implosion, "Back to the Sunrise"
2. The Smiths, "I Know It's Over"
3. Norman Blake, "Ginseng Sullivan"
4. The Clash, "All the Young Punks (New Boots and Contracts)"
5. George Harrison, "Far East Man"
6. Bobby 'Blue' Bland, "I Pity the Fool"
7. Neil Young, "Out On the Weekend"
8. Judy Hinske, "Hooka-Tooka"
9. Pink Floyd, "The Scarecrow"
10. The Rentals, "Brilliant Boy"

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Daniel Gale-Grogen said...

1. Andrew W.K., "Girls Own Love"
2. Fun Lovin' Criminals, "I'm Not In Love"
3. Bob Marley & the Wailers, "Could You Be Loved?"
4. Frank Sinatra, "In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning"
5. The Mooney Suzuki, "Oh Sweet Susanna"
6. Faithless and Dido, "Dub Be Good to Me"
7. The Pernice Brothers, "There Goes the Sun"
8. Ian Dury & the Blockheads, "Sex and Drugs and Rock and Roll"
9. Grandaddy, "Revolution"
10. Crowded House, "Pineapple Head"

 
At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol fly me to the moon...1 of my faves!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home