Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sex Tape Derby, Round 66

As any dedicated reader of this blog knows (assuming there are dedicated readers, but anyhoo), Thursday is Sex Tape Derby, a day to let your libidinous fantasies frolic outside in the backyard for a while -- provided your id avoids the sprinkler and doesn't track mud into the house. Here's the deal: You must watch celebrities get off. Given that dystopian future, whom would you rather be forced to sit through doing the boom-chickie-boom? Post your selections in the comments section below.

Nelly Furtado or ...















Sophia Bush?












"House, M.D."'s Hugh Laurie or ...















"Prison Break"'s Wentworth Miller?

2 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger Dr. Pants said...

1. Likely the only time you'll hear me say it, but I vote Bush.

That said, above almost any other chanteuse, I'd pick Shakira. That midget latina with the weird stomach -- somehow hot.

2. Hugh Laurie, because I think he got the best of British tail when he was on Black Adder. In fact, I'm really hoping this is the season they bring Rowan Atkinson on for a guest spot.

 
At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got to go with Furtado - only music video on my ipod...
Sorry, don't know either of the dudes, so I guess I could go with either. Its anonymous sex, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home