Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Nose News Is Good News



Last night, ongoing sinus trouble forced me to resort to one of those Breathe Right strips -- you know, those adhesive thingies you position over your nostrils to open up the nasal passages while simultaneously looking ridiculous. With my schnozz being what it is, I had to opt for the large-sized strips.


It was then I grumbled to my wife, "Have you ever seen a bigger nose than mine?"

"Yes," she answered.

"Where?"

She paused. "In movies."

3 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just joking, my darling!

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Brit said...

You know what they say about men with big noses, though. I married a guy with a big nose.

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn it, Brit -- it's feet, not noses. Or hands.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home