Sunday, May 22, 2005

Cry Me a Pork Tenderloin

This disturbs me. Quite a bit.

Crying While Eating is an interesting Web site, all right. It's just what the name implies: short video clips of people eating and breaking down in tears. You, too, can partake in the public excoriation by sending them a video.

My favorite clip on the site is of Daniel, who chomps buckwheat noodles and cries because he ruined Passover (Please, Daniel, tell us more. How exactly did you ruin Passover? Lost the afikomen? Dipped parsley at the wrong time? We need to know!).

Now I'm off for peanut brittle and a good cry. I'll let you guess why.

(Thanks to Screenhead for the heads up)

4 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I don't get my kidney transplant because the email notifying my hospital that an organ was available got tied up due to low Internet bandwidth.... I'm gonna be really pissed that this site exists, if not...I think it's pretty funny.
But will get old, fast.

A bowl of Trix is the food, the lack of real good "blue eyed soul" anymore is the reason

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger K said...

I just want to know why someone would seriously film themself crying about Babe, pig in the city, while eating fried chicken. He could have at least chosen pork tenderloin or a nice chop... Nice blog, pal - you rock.

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger MDC said...

Hey, it delivers what it promises.

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking of disturbing eating experiences...check this out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home