Friday, May 20, 2005

Nudie Pics

In Houston, two police officers who arrested a female college student for drunk driving have been fired for downloading nude pics of the woman from her cell phone.

The Houston Chronicle reports:

"Last week, the police department fired officers Christopher Green and George Miller, who arrested the woman on a driving-while-intoxicated charge in November. During the stop, authorities said, Green learned the woman had nude photos of herself in her cell phone and downloaded them into his digital assistant.

"Investigators said Green showed the photos to other officers and courthouse personnel, and Miller called the woman's home to ask her to meet him at a restaurant."

OK, aside from the obviously cretinous behavior by the cops, this incident chiefly proves my growing hypothesis that I am one of a dwindling number of Americans without nude pictures of myself.

6 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chase, buddy, I'm with you.

No nudie pics of myself either.

Everyone is better off that way, trust me.

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I absolutely, totally and definitively refuse to allow such to exist. If they don't exist, I cannot lose control of them. And digital information has a strange way of avoiding destruction when you want it destroyed.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Dr. Pants said...

Hey, just because YOU don't have nudie pics of yourself doesn't mean they don't exist. Remember, Big Brother has been filming your naked ass from space for years.

Hell, I'll bet the President of the Internet is flipping through your's right now, just laughing...and living...and loving.

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chasey, I don't think you've been paying close enough attention to the gray-market pharmaceutical sites. Last month, when I was ordering a gross of Oxy, they threw in a zip file with two short nudie flicks of you -- must have been 1988 or so, based on the hair. Toward the end, you were waving your hands at the camera and yelling something like, "Charlie, get your father and Lemmon out of here -- I don't want Hollywood royalty seeing my tanger!"

Nice taint!

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hole E-shit. That is the first mention I have EVER seen of "taint" in a nudie context, that did not come from my own mouth or that of a few close, preverted friends. Stunned, I am.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger CGHill said...

So far, only one of me (other than baby pictures) is absolutely known to exist, and it's twenty-odd years old; I don't expect ever to see it again unless I do something foolish like run for Congress or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home