Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Britney's Hot Seat

Who knew they made baby car seats in the likeness of white trash pop divas?









Tongues are wagging over Britney Spears' apparent disregard for infant car-seat safety, but the singer contends it was the paparazzi's fault. "I was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger," she told People magazine. "I love my child and would do anything to protect him."

As any doting mother knows, death through a windshield is more loving than showing up in the pages of the National Enquirer.

1 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, cut Britney some slack - she's just kickin' it Old School.

Back in the day, we didn't have fancy car seats.... we just bounced around on the bench seat in the back, until we cut our foreheads on the metal ashtrays.

Besides... car accidents are the least of that kid's dangers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home