Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sex Tape Derby, Round 45

Put on those thinking caps and jimmy hats, sports fans, it's time for another installment of Sex Tape Derby. If you absolutely must watch one of the following do the beast with two backs on a homemade videotape or DVD, who would you rather watch? (notice the clever twist on the time-honored game of "would yah rather?"). Post your selections in the comments section below.

Need to know more? Read here.

All About the Benjamin: Jennifer Garner or ...











Jennifer Lopez?














Y Tu Mama Tambien's Gael Garcia Bernal or ....













Diego Luna?

3 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. If this was a "Spending Time With Derby," then Garner would get my vote easily. Nobody wants to spend time with Jenny from the block unless they're spending time IN Jenny from the block.

But if it's just a sex tape, well, by God, I want to see somebody hit that. Somehow, in my fevered imagination, I have come to think of J Lo's ass like bread dough and that it must be punched down ocassionally, lest it swallow you whole.

(That, of course, is for my personal spank file.)

2. Uh...Phil Spector?

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It’s not a STD unless we can make a reference to “Out of Sight.” Likewise, it’s not a STD unless we have a couple of contestants I’ve never heard of. And what’s the deal w/ all the guys? I suspect I speak for both Brick and Pants when I say, “More hotties, less dudes.” Well, maybe not Pants.

J-Lo’s tape would be freaky, no doubt, but Garner’s tape would include more costume changes – everything from Naughty Nurse to Sultry Schoolmarm. Of course, for a teacher motif I’m going off the board and taking Lafave.

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Conrad Spencer said...

I don't think the J-Lo tape could live up to the hype that's sure to accompany it. Garner, on the other hand, has always shown impressive athleticism and flexibility in her roles. Aside from the good viewing, maybe she could lead the way into what I'm sure is a lucrative cross-genre sex/workout tape market.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home