Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Joy of Bob

An idea whose time has finally come: An upcoming video game about the late, great PBS painter, Bob Ross.


MTV.com explains that AGFRAG Entertainment, a videogame development company, is seeking ideas from fans of "The Joy of Painting" star, who died of cancer 11 years ago:

"'I grew up watching Bob Ross on PBS and was always in awe of how quickly and smoothly he made these beautiful paintings, which helped inspire my creativity,' said AGFRAG founder Joseph Hatcher in a statement on the official Bob Ross Web site. 'There are generations that know Bob Ross and his painting techniques, and I want to share his talent with future generations in a new medium.'"

2 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I grew up watching him too. And I've been puffing on "happy clouds" ever since...

 
At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still watch this guy on PBS. I had no idea he died...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home