Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Friday Random 10 (on a Wednesday)

Well, because I'm gonna be out of pocket for several days, I'm dropping the soon-to-be-weekly iPod random 10 shuffle today instead of Friday.

1. The Ben Folds Five, "Song for the Dumped"
2. Poi Dog Pondering, "Living with the Dreaming Body"
3. The Pretenders, "Middle of the Road"
4. Faith No More, "This Guy's in Love with You"
5. The Neville Brothers, "Voo Doo"
6. The Young Fresh Fellows, "The New John Agar"
7. Grant Lee Buffalo, "Testimony"
8. R.E.M., "Stand!"
9. Louis Armstrong, "Rockin' Chair"
10. The Grateful Dead, "Friend of the Devil"

3 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I defy you to listen to Stand w/out picturing me as I whip papers around the neighborhood.

Ah, the bongwater smell of early FOX.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Chase McInerney said...

OK, Chris... I will admit I cannot listen to that song without thinking of you whipping around papers on your man-child paper route ... my personal favorite memory of "Get a Life," however, has got to be your trek to Handsome Boy Modeling School.

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As luck would have it, my Ipod shuffle arrived yesterday and I intend to ad this list toot-sweet. Chase, you're playing my song (s). Swoon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home