Monday, August 01, 2005

From the Management ...

While I have always bristled at bloggers who announce they won't be writing for a while, I move that always strikes me as a bit on the self-important side, it is time for me to play the hypocrite that I am and say this: I won't be blogging for a while.

For both my readers, that might not be much of a shock, considering the scant output as of late. But with a number of factors currently rattling around -- a new baby on the way (coming soon to a theater near you: Spawn of Chase), some writing assignments, my friggin' job and, most pressingly, a general lack of inspiration -- it's time I concede that posting will be much more sparing from here on out.

Does that mean once a week? Twice a week? Once a month? I dunno, but if you care, you might check back here once in a blue moon.

In the meantime, on the right-hand side you'll find oodles of links to blogs I dig very much. All of them are bound to entertain and edify. Well, edify might be a bit of a stretch ...

7 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one will know you're gone ; )

Smooches,
Claire

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Rook said...

Oh no you don't! You best blog like your life depends on it. Even if it doesn't. I am one of those two readers you talk about, and quite frankly, I need the fix. So stay and keep blogging ppppplllleeeesssseeee!!!!!!!!

There, that help your ego? Hehehehehehe.

Go, live life. Have fun with the impending baby. I will be happy if you check in from time to time. But the whole job thing, that really sucks. I hate the whole job thing too. Really, what was God thinking when he created employment?

 
At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog so much, and I will check back often. Have fun with the baby.

Kurt

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Dr. Pants said...

A baby and a job aren't a free pass for a loud horsing off, Chase. Lil Red is right -- too many of my favorite reads are "on a break" or "taking some time" or "telling me to stop looking over their shoulder while they type this e-mail to their mom."

So shape up, pal, and get back to it. Your Internet slavers demand it!

Also, seriously, when are we going to have lunch, you bastard?

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Drew said...

I'm disgusted when people DON'T take a break.

The bastards.

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous RedDirt says...

I know the feeling. Blogging is addictive and fun. But so is heroin - at least for awhile. Enjoy that baby, I say.

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weird. You slow down your rate of entry and mine picks up. What the hell kind of teeter-totter co-dependecy is going on here?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home