Thursday, June 08, 2006

Sex Tape Derby, Round 55

Today's Sex Tape Derby is dedicated to the memory of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, who no doubt is gonna be royally pissed when he learns the 72 virgins awaiting him in the afterlife are Arabian horses.

But on to the main attraction. Here's the deal: If you asolutely, positively must watch a celebrity in the sacred art of lovemaking, who would you rather see get it on? Post your selections in the comments section below.

Kate Beckinsale or ...













Kate Bosworth?













Adam Sandler or ...












David Spade?

3 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Kate Bosworth, but only because, ONLY because, of "Underworld" and "Underworld: Evolution."

Bosworth is hot, yes, but Beckinsdale's crimes against humanity have forced me to think of her in conjunction with Scott Speedman, who in turn makes me think of Scott Stapp. And I get an "innie" dick when I think of Scott Stapp.

2. Spade. Wow. I just had to choose David Spade over someone. But you know he gets some good B-list ass. Wasn't he on Heather Locklear or something?

I always thought that would be too much work, when fucking Morgan Fairchild would be so much easier.

What were we talking about again?

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Conrad Spencer said...

When you look like Kate Beckinsale, I can, and will, forgive any crime. Excpet making a sex tape with either of this week's male contestants.

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Avedon said...

Kate Beckinsale looked *hot* in all that leather, what's wrong with you guys?

On the other hand, the idea of having to watch Sandler or Spade doing the nasty leaves me so dry it will take me days to get back in the mood. You bastard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home