Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday Random 10

iPod, a-two, a-three ...

1. Creedence Clearwater Revival, "Down on the Corner"
2. The Flamin' Groovies, "I Can't Hide"
3. English Beat, "Can't Get Used to Losing You"
4. The Fuzztones, "Strychnine"
5. Metallica, "The Unforgiven"
6. Ministry, "Jesus Built My Hotrod"
7. The Lemonheads, "Different Drum"
8. The Killers, "Mr. Brightside"
9. Joe Jackson, "What's the Use of Getting Sober (When You're Gonna Get Drunk Again)?"
10. Golden Smog, "I Can't Keep from Talking"

2 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I hear the Lemonheads have a new album out? I miss them.

1. The Undertones, "Teenage Kicks"
2. Dolly Parton, "Love Is Like a Butterfly"
3. The Byrds, "Why"
4. Dead Milkmen, "Dean's Dream"
5. Tom Paxton, "Monday Morning In Paradise"
6. Muddy Waters, "I Want to Be Loved"
7. The Pernice Brothers, "Our Time Has Passed"
8. The Brogues, "I Ain't No Miracle Worker"
9. The Undertones, "It's Going to Happen"
10. Tom Waits, "Picture In a Frame"

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Daniel Gale-Grogen said...

1. Parliament, "The Big Bang Theory"
2. Ed Harcourt, "The Trapdoor"
3. Johnathan Rice, "I Wouldn't Miss It For the World"
4. Princess Superstar, "We Got Panache"
5. The Beastie Boys, "Shazam!"
6. McLusky, "Dave, Stop Killing Prostitutes"
7. Belle & Sebastian, "I'm Waking Up to Us"
8. Beck, "Hollywood Freaks"
9. Led Zeppelin, "I'm Gonna Crawl"
10. Hot Chip, "Hittin Skittles"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home