Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday Random 10

In honor of the Flaming Lips taking the stage in their hometown tonight, I'd like to say that some Lips popped up on this installment of the ol' iPod shuffle, but I'd be lying. So without further adieu ...

1. Pianosaurus, "Sun Will Follow"
2. The Jimi Hendrix Experience, "Third Stone from the Sun"
3. The Cramps, "Saddle Up a Buzz Buzz"
4. Professor Longhair, "Tipitina"
5. Bruce Springsteen, "Streets of Fire"
6. The Rolling Stones, "Respectable"
7. Cracker, "Riverside"
8. New Order, "True Faith (1994)"
9. Brian Wilson & Van Dyke Parks, "San Francisco"
10. son, ambulance, "Brown Park"

3 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does it count as a random 10 if my random 10 is actually the 12 tracks of Justin Timberlake's new album?

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Chase McInerney said...

Lucy -
not only does it not count, the idea of 12 consecutive Justin Timberlake songs makes me queasy.

 
At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, that is just plain creepy. I haven't listened to Pianosaurus in years. Last weekend I burned their CD to my iPod and this morning, not only do they make my Random 10, it's the same damn song! Dude...

1. The Replacements - "Bastards of Young"
2. Mouse - "Public Execution"
3. The Smithereens, "Miles From Nowhere"
4. Sebadoh, "Flame"
5. Guided By Voices, "I Am a Scientist"
6. The Smiths, "Paint a Vulgar Picture"
7. Ween, "Gabrielle"
8. Fanny, "You've Got a Home"
9. Pianosaurus, "Sun Will Follow"
10. Slaon Wainwright, "Box of Rain"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home