Friday, August 05, 2005

Friday Random 10

See if you can guess what track was my wife's addition to the iPod. Feel free to post what's on your iPod (or 8-track, in case my brother is reading this):

1. Mott the Hoople, "All the Young Dudes"
2. The Beatles, "You've Got to Hide Your Love Away"
3. Elvis Costello, "The Other End of the Telescope"
4. The Thrills, "One Horse Town"
5. Siouxsie and the Banshees, "You're Lost Little Girl"
6. Lyle Lovett, "That's Right (You're Not from Texas)"
7. The Judds, "Change of Heart"
8. The Incredible Bongo Band, "Apache"
9. Brenda Holloway, "When I'm Gone"
10. Barenaked Ladies, "Sell Sell Sell"

6 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll guess the Judd's tune.

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I'm always spouting off about how compromise is an important part of a successful relationship, but that doesn't apply when one partner is completely wrong.

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Darling. I thought you said you weren't going to post as much. :-)

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and you all should know that Chase was surprised to find out that he actually LIKES the Judds. Hrumph.

 
At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Musical cred shot
Ashley is the only good Judd
Flay my brain, por favor.

 
At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jorichi can't count
the number of syllables
in fucking haiku

 

Post a Comment

<< Home