Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday Random 10

C'mon and iPod shuffle. All the cool kids are doin' it ...

1. Sonic Youth, "Kim Gordon and the Arthur Doyle Hand Cream"
2. Camper Van Beethoven, "No More Bullshit"
3. Muddy Waters, "Champagne and Reefer"
4. John Mayer, "No Such Thing"
5. Bongwater, "There You Go"
6. The Minutemen, "Do You Want New Wave or Do You Want the Truth?"
7. The Bee Gees, "New York Mining Disaster 1941"
8. Paul Simon, "Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard"
9. Ben Folds, "Zak and Sara"
10. Jets to Brazil, "In the Summer When You Really Know"

3 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't really know his stuff, but I get the feeling you need to be teased about John Mayer. Probably something about how he's so bland you can't listen to him without eating a mayo sandwich on white bread.

Although he was on Chappelle's Show, so who knows.

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I'm gonna stick with my reefer. I ain't gonna be messin' round with no cocaine.

1. Johnny Lang - "Good Morning Little School Girl"
2. The Raveonettes - "Love Can Destroy Everything"
3. 311 - "My Stoney Baby"
4. Two Nice Girls - "I Spent My Last $10 (On Birth Control and Beer)"
5. Laurie Anderson - "Sweaters"
6. The Offspring - "It'll Be a Long Time"
7. Sinead O'Conner - "3 Babies"
8. Dan Hicks and His Hotlicks - "How Can I Miss You When You Won't Go Away?"
9. Hem - "Radiation Vibe"
10. Wilco - "I Can't Stand It"

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Daniel Gale-Grogen said...

1. Goldfrapp, "Utopia"
2. Outkast, "Dracula's Wedding"
3. Stephen Malkmus, "Kindling for the Master"
4. Jon Brion, "Walking Through Walls"
5. Beck, "Farewell Ride"
6. Oingo Boingo, "Only a Lad"
7. Oasis, "Stop Crying Your Heart Out"
8. Bongwater, "Chicken Pussy"
9. Kanye West, "Roses"
10. Parliament, "Tear the Roof Off the Sucka (Give Up the Funk)"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home