Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Lucky Dog

By Conrad Spencer

In reading The New York Times' article on Karl Rove's incredible good fortune in eluding indictments, I saw this picture:


and, though I was reading about matters of great national importance, my first thought was, "Who's the hottie?"

My second thought was that, if anyone knew, it would be someone at Wonkette.com. I clicked over there, just in case, and found this post with the same picture, asking the same question.

While it's distressing to see proof that I obviously spend too much time reading blogs, it's also reassuring to me that most usage of the Internet -- the greatest communications tool in the history of humankind -- isn't anything more than junior high gossip. The world changes, but people stay the same--which is to say we all act, on some level, like we did when we were 13.

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Brittny Gastineau.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home