Friday, January 05, 2007

Friday Random 10

Just because I want to prove I'm still alive (and to keep from disappointing our loyal reader and perennially absent contributor, Turtle):

1. Badfinger, "Name of the Game"
2. The Who, "Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere"
3. Blondie, "Call Me"
4. Shonen Knife, "Top of the World"
5. The Church, "Constant in Opal"
6. Lyle Lovett, "Here I Am"
7. The Barenaked Ladies, "I'll Be That Girl"
8. Elvis Costello, "Getting Mighty Crowded"
9. Aerosmith, "Come Together"
10. Smashing Pumpkins, "Bullet with Butterfly Wings"

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snake Plissken? I heard you were dead!

1. Bob Dylan, "Mozambique"
2. The Pretenders, "Talk of the Town"
3. Belle & Sebastian, "I Don't Love Anyone"
4. The Olivia Tremor Control, "Jumping Fences"
5. Suicidal Tendencies, "Institutionalized"
6. Michael Jackson, "Ben"
7. Dominatrix, "The Dominatrix Sleeps Tonight"
8. Kiss, "I Was Made for Lovin' You"
9. The Humans, "I Live In the City"
10. Ray Price, "I'll Be There"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home